Heat Men's Soccer

UBC Okanagan takes immense pride in our student-athletes, who seamlessly blend academic and athletic excellence to grow into the leaders of tomorrow. The success of these athletes, both inMore...

Special Thanks To

Heat's Faculty
UBCO Heat

UBC Okanagan takes immense pride in our student-athletes, who seamlessly blend academic and athletic excellence to grow into the leaders of tomorrow. The success of these athletes, both in the classroom and on the field, hinges on the unified support of our community.

Your support ensures that the UBC Okanagan Heat Men’s Varsity Soccer team continues to thrive. By investing in these young leaders, you contribute to the future of athletics at UBCO.

Your generous gift makes a tangible difference, funding specialized equipment for optimal performance, easing travel expenses for competitive opportunities, and supporting inter-university financial awards for student-athletes. Additionally, it assists in funding our Spring Training Camp, a vital preseason initiative that sets our athletes up for maximum success in the regular season.

Empower these athletes to reach new heights—give today and be a pivotal part of UBCO's commitment to athletic greatness!

Challenges

The Heat Men's Soccer Parent Challenge - Challenge Unlocked!
When 15 parents of UBC students donate to Heat Men's Soccer on April 4, a gift of $1,000 from Tri-West Fence and Gate will be unlocked.

The Heat Men's Soccer Match - Challenge Unlocked!
The first $1,000 in donations to Heat Men's Soccer on April 4 will be matched by Tri-West Fence and Gate.

Let's move the world forward on April 4.

Donation Amount:

Want to support more than one fund? Find out how in our FAQs.

Please complete your billing details below. The information provided below will be used to issue your 2024 UBC Giving Day tax receipt and must match your credit card billing information.

Your Billing Details

Your Relationship with UBC:

If you would like to make a gift on behalf of someone else, you will have the option to add their name to the donor roll after you click “Donate.”

Donation Amount:

Note: Cardholder Name will be displayed on your tax receipt.

Choose how you would like your donation to appear on the donor roll on the next screen.

Questions? Check out our FAQs.

Processing donation...
loading