Heat Women's Basketball

Our student athletes exemplify academic and athletic excellence, and inspire pride in our community. Your crucial support ensures their success both in the classroom and on the court. By investingMore...

Special Thanks To

Heat's Faculty
UBCO Heat

Our student athletes exemplify academic and athletic excellence, and inspire pride in our community. Your crucial support ensures their success both in the classroom and on the court. By investing in the UBC Okanagan Heat Women’s Basketball team, you directly impact the lives of these young leaders and contribute to the future of athletics at UBC Okanagan.

Your generous gift makes a tangible difference, funding specialized equipment for optimal performance, easing travel expenses for competitive opportunities, and supporting inter-university financial awards for student-athletes. Join us in empowering these athletes to excel—give today and be a vital part of UBC Okanagan's commitment to athletic greatness!

Challenges

The Heat Women's Basketball Alumni Challenge - Challenge Unlocked!
When five UBC alumni give to Heat Women's Basketball on April 4, a gift of $1,000 from Versatile Fab & Machine will be unlocked.

The Heat Women's Basketball Parent Challenge - Challenge Unlocked!
When 10 parents of UBC students give to Heat Women's Basketball on April 4, a gift of $1,000 from Versatile Fab & Machine will be unlocked.

The Heat Women's Basketball Match - Challenge Unlocked!
The first $1,000 in donations to Heat Women's Basketball on April 4 will be matched by Versatile Fab & Machine.

Let's move the world forward on April 4.

Donation Amount:

Want to support more than one fund? Find out how in our FAQs.

Please complete your billing details below. The information provided below will be used to issue your 2024 UBC Giving Day tax receipt and must match your credit card billing information.

Your Billing Details

Your Relationship with UBC:

If you would like to make a gift on behalf of someone else, you will have the option to add their name to the donor roll after you click “Donate.”

Donation Amount:

Note: Cardholder Name will be displayed on your tax receipt.

Choose how you would like your donation to appear on the donor roll on the next screen.

Questions? Check out our FAQs.

Processing donation...
loading