Perseverance Bursary for Persons with a Disability

Unite with us to support the success of students with disabilities studying at UBC Okanagan. The Perseverance Bursary is available to students who face daily challenges due to disabilities orMore...

Special Thanks To

Perseverance's Faculty
UBCO Projects

Unite with us to support the success of students with disabilities studying at UBC Okanagan. The Perseverance Bursary is available to students who face daily challenges due to disabilities or chronic medical conditions. Established by a generous UBC Okanagan alumna, this bursary stands as the sole donor-funded award specifically for students with disabilities, which represent more than 10% of UBCO students.

With the support of Giving Day donors like you, we are able to give more students support from the Perseverance Bursary. Let's keep the momentum going by growing the impact of this fund today to alleviate financial barriers.

Your gift to the Perseverance Bursary transforms lives and paves the way for a brighter academic future for students with disabilities. Join the cause and give today!

Challenges

The Perseverance Bursary Match - Challenge Unlocked!
The first $1,500 in donations to the Perseverance Bursary on April 4 will be double-matched by the Students' Union Okanagan of UBC.

The Perseverance Bursary Faculty and Staff Challenge - Challenge Unlocked!
When 25 UBC faculty and staff give to the Perseverance Bursary on April 4, a gift of $1,000 from an anonymous donor will be unlocked.

Let's move the world forward on April 4.

Donation Amount:

Want to support more than one fund? Find out how in our FAQs.

Please complete your billing details below. The information provided below will be used to issue your 2024 UBC Giving Day tax receipt and must match your credit card billing information.

Your Billing Details

Your Relationship with UBC:

If you would like to make a gift on behalf of someone else, you will have the option to add their name to the donor roll after you click “Donate.”

Donation Amount:

Note: Cardholder Name will be displayed on your tax receipt.

Choose how you would like your donation to appear on the donor roll on the next screen.

Questions? Check out our FAQs.

Processing donation...
loading